4184 Camellia Ct, Westerville, OH 430813 beds, 2 baths, 1,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 64 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $86,700
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 214029377
- Finished basement, 356 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 110005340
- Zillow Home ID: 34024722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4184 Camellia Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Franklin, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 43081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Franklin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43081 home values.
- 4192 Camellia Ct Westerville, OH$139K31.51,440
- 4176 Camellia Ct Westerville, OH$130K321,428
- 565 Westbury Woods Ct Westerville, OH$233K32.52,125
- 571 Westbury Woods Ct Westerville, OH$260K22.52,293
- 561 Westbury Woods Ct Westerville, OH$229K23.12,798
- 4200 Camellia Ct Westerville, OH$128K31.51,238
- 4177 Camellia Ct Westerville, OH$124K311,238
- 575 Westbury Woods Ct Westerville, OH$291K22.52,173
- 4164 Camellia Ct Westerville, OH$141K31.51,420
- 555 Westbury Woods Ct Westerville, OH$254K22.52,055
- 4187 Camellia Ct Westerville, OH$153K321,588
- 4165 Camellia Ct Westerville, OH$134K32.51,397
- 6520 Pasque Ct Westerville, OH$148K41.51,724
- 581 Westbury Woods Ct Westerville, OH$289K32.52,208
- 4208 Camellia Ct Westerville, OH$132K31.51,384
- 549 Westbury Woods Ct Westerville, OH$235K33.12,055
- 4199 Camellia Ct Westerville, OH$165K42.51,712
- 4153 Camellia Ct Westerville, OH$134K31.51,380
- 566 Westbury Woods Ct Westerville, OH$306K332,235
- 558 Westbury Woods Ct Westerville, OH$305K32.53,043
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!