4187 39th St N, Arlington, VA 222074 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,332 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 55 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1985 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $295
- MLS #: AR8415227
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,896 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03005030
- Zillow Home ID: 12059547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4187 39th St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22207, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% greater than in Arlington, and 79.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22207 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22207 home values.
- 4183 39th St N Arlington, VA$1.13M43.52,856
- 4001 N Stafford St Arlington, VA$828K--2.51,554
- 3901 N Stafford St Arlington, VA$913K432,500
- 4005 N Stafford St Arlington, VA$835K431,560
- 4186 39th St N Arlington, VA$1.17M633,109
- 3870 N Rixey St Arlington, VA$1.19M53.53,072
- 4179 39th St N Arlington, VA$1.11M42.52,862
- 4192 39th St N Arlington, VA$836K332,132
- 4009 N Stafford St Arlington, VA$852K12.51,714
- 3869 N Rixey St Arlington, VA$1.51M44.54,312
- 3899 N Stafford St Arlington, VA$887K342,072
- 4175 39th St N Arlington, VA$1.13M42.52,878
- 4178 39th St N Arlington, VA$1.22M543,595
- 4201 40th St N Arlington, VA$874K--2.51,878
- 4013 N Stafford St Arlington, VA$848K42.51,544
- 3863 N Rixey St Arlington, VA$1.21M433,252
- 4200 40th St N Arlington, VA$818K331,456
- 3862 N Rixey St Arlington, VA$1.15M53.53,500
- 4006 N Stafford St Arlington, VA$881K331,620
- 4171 39th St N Arlington, VA$1.19M543,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.