419 Brewer Ave, Akron, OH 443053 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $82,500
- Price/sqft: $59
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6710496
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35422118
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 419 Brewer Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Goodyear Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% greater than in Akron, and 151.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 415 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$61K211,096
- 423 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$88K311,248
- 409 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$90K311,334
- 2313 Income Dr Akron, OH$69K31936
- 426 Warwick St Akron, OH$83K31.51,592
- 416 Warwick St Akron, OH$110K311,176
- 439 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$63K21768
- 401 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$117K311,518
- 436 Warwick St Akron, OH$91K31960
- 420 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$57K311,008
- 416 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$78K211,008
- 424 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$70K311,008
- 410 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$65K111,152
- 440 Warwick St Akron, OH--321,040
- 406 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$64K21.5880
- 2295 Income Dr Akron, OH$93K31.51,092
- 398 Warwick St Akron, OH$93K31.51,040
- Warwick St Akron, OH--------
- 447 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$117K321,592
- 440 Brewer Ave Akron, OH$105K32.51,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.