- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 1049 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,246 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2009 for $17,500
- Price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: T2526524
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Location \ Corner Lot, Garage Carport \ None, Last Status \ Photo Required, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Last Change Type \ Price Increase, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,628 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 1830090000
- Zillow Home ID: 45106066
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $67-126K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tampa Heights home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Tampa Heights homes, this home is 30.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 184.5% higher than in Tampa, and 801.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tampa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Heights home values.
|417 E Hugh St Tampa, FL||$66K||2||1||1,192|
|415 E Hugh St Tampa, FL||$80K||3||1||1,466|
|416 E Floribraska Ave Tampa, FL||$63K||2||1||1,192|
|3007 N Central Ave Tampa, FL||$147K||3||2||2,197|
|3005 N Central Ave Tampa, FL||$50K||2||1||924|
|414 E Floribraska Ave Tampa, FL||$76K||2||1||1,477|
|502 E Floribraska Ave Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|416 E Hugh St Tampa, FL||--||2||2||1,803|
|411 E Hugh St Tampa, FL||$83K||4||1.5||1,361|
|414 E Hugh St Tampa, FL||--||2||1||1,267|
|502 E Hugh St Tampa, FL||$82K||3||1||1,266|
|504 E Floribraska Ave # AB Tampa, FL||$50K||1||1||800|
|504 E Floribraska Ave Tampa, FL||$107K||--||--||--|
|412 E Floribraska Ave Tampa, FL||$84K||4||2||1,504|
|505 E Hugh St Tampa, FL||$65K||3||1||1,040|
|409 E Hugh St Tampa, FL||$84K||3||2||1,299|
|412 E Hugh St Tampa, FL||$93K||3||2||1,412|
|504 E Hugh St Tampa, FL||$89K||4||2||1,632|
|501 E Floribraska Ave Tampa, FL||$102K||2||2||1|
|2912 N Central Ave Tampa, FL||$174K||4||2||1,850|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.