419 Kingsbury St, Oxford, NC 275653 beds, 2 baths, 1,826 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- 26 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 1963488
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,826 sqft
- Parcel #: 192318328180
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 93026306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 419 Kingsbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in Oxford, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27565 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 415 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$81K--11,196
- 423 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$63K322,524
- 413 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$92K--11,946
- 409 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$202K--23,133
- 143 Webb Pl Oxford, NC$73K------
- 138 Webb Pl Oxford, NC$61K------
- 504 High St Oxford, NC$91K--11,427
- 508 High St Oxford, NC$139K321,900
- 500 High St Oxford, NC$271K533,075
- 405 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$96K--21,634
- 420 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$65K--11,116
- 501 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$66K--11,170
- 416 High St Oxford, NC$81K--1960
- 412 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$200K--23,075
- 416 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$57K--1720
- 422 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$86K321,340
- 408 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$113K--22,115
- 329 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$114K--21,511
- 334 Kingsbury St Oxford, NC$85K311,328
- 412 High St Oxford, NC$227K422,964
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.