This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $555K-1.13M.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- All time views: 5,422
- Cooling: Central
- Finished basement, 835 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 378 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Parking Type: Garage
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Status: Active
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- Appliances: Disposal
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Basement Bathrooms (Y: Yes
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Table Space
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Lower
- Addtl Room 1 Name: Recreation Rm
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Main Level
- Addtl Room 2 Name: Foyer
- Bath Amenities: Separate Shower
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Lower
- Bath Amenities: Double Sink
- Driveway: Circular
- Appliances: Oven-Double
- Addtl Room 4 Name: Storage
- Assessment Includes: None
- 4th Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Addtl Room 10 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level: Not Applicable
- Attic: Unfinished
- Frequency: Not Applicable
- Attic: Pull Down Stair
- Style Of House: Traditional
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Bath Amenities: Soaking Tub
- Lot Description: Wetlands adjacent
- Area Amenities: Gutters
- Area Amenities: Street Lights
- Area Amenities: Street Paved
- Age: 61-70 Years
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- 1st Floor Bedroom
- Additional Rooms: Recreation Room
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Laundry Flooring: Other
- 1st Floor Full Bath
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Type of House: 2 Stories
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,339 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16143120270000
- Zillow Home ID: 4900582
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Highland Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.