419 S Mills St, Madison, WI 537153 beds, 1 bath, 1,623 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Within the top-notch Franklin/Randall/Hamilton/West School District. Short walk to UW campus, hospitals, major bus lines, arboretum, zoo, Vilas Park, Randall School, Monroe Regent and Park St restaurants and shopping. One mile to the Capitol and Farmer?s Market. A short bike path ride to the Goodman Pool.
Hwy 12/18 (Beltline) to Park St exit, take Park St north, in 1.8 mi turn left onto Vilas Ave at the BP station, take the 2nd left onto S Mills St, 419 S Mills St is the third house on the left.
- Lot: 2,833 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $283,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Partial basement, 224 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,623 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 070923309110
- Zillow Home ID: 55406266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 419 S Mills Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenbush market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.3% lower than in Town of Madison, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenbush home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenbush home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 421 S Mills St Madison, WI$203K311,099
- 415 S Mills St Madison, WI$293K321,620
- 423 S Mills St Madison, WI$231K221,272
- 1026 Drake St Madison, WI$244K511,472
- 1024 Drake St Madison, WI$267K321,812
- 1027 Vilas Ave Madison, WI$414K633,120
- 1023 Vilas Ave Madison, WI$286K321,599
- 1031 Drake St Madison, WI$310K321,718
- 501 S Mills St Madison, WI$312K311,855
- 1019 Vilas Ave Madison, WI$475K432,318
- 1014 Drake St Madison, WI$347K421,750
- 418 S Mills St Madison, WI$271K41.51,620
- 414 S Mills St Madison, WI$235K321,460
- 424 S Mills St Madison, WI$279K422,054
- 1027 Drake St Madison, WI$274K321,572
- 410 S Mills St Madison, WI$221K521,472
- 406 S Mills St Madison, WI$728K1143,936
- 1017 Vilas Ave Madison, WI$299K221,421
- 1023 Drake St Madison, WI$227K321,221
- 502 S Mills St Madison, WI$237K421,418
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!