- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,889 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $374,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Allowance, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Estimate
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00011 B:00011 L:00044
- Zillow Home ID: 59026059
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-470K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06093 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Suffield as a whole. Among 06093 homes, this home is valued 27.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06093, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% less than in Suffield, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06093 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Suffield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06093 home values.
|420 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$261K||3||1.5||1,840|
|418 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$230K||4||2||1,605|
|414 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$336K||5||2.5||2,280|
|429 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$242K||3||3||1,570|
|439 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$188K||3||1.5||1,144|
|399 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$336K||3||3.5||2,686|
|450 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$308K||3||1.5||2,204|
|388 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$244K||3||2.5||1,562|
|389 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$240K||4||1.5||1,534|
|465 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$258K||2||2||1,464|
|370 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$224K||--||--||--|
|470 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$323K||3||2||2,100|
|340 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$249K||3||1.5||1,580|
|330 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$271K||4||2||1,958|
|410 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$188K||3||1.5||1,152|
|519 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$367K||3||2.5||2,423|
|493 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$376K||3||2.5||2,500|
|545 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$351K||4||2.5||2,200|
|180 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$258K||3||1.5||1,952|
|270 S Stone St West Suffield, CT||$414K||2||2||2,888|
Nearby Schools in Suffield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!