- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 265 days on Zillow
- Views: 898 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 930197
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Rooms \ Living Room, Floors \ Carpet, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Heat \ Central, Air \ Central Electric, Water \ City\County, Sewer \ City\County, Foundation\Basement \ Crawl Space, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Amenities \ Cable, Green Features \ None, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Laundry Room, Rooms \ Office, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Exterior Features \ Patio, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Style \ Ranch, Rooms \ Great Room, Fireplace \ Family Room, Fireplace \ Woodburning, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Documents on File \ Seller Disclosure, Amenities \ Street Lighting, Appliances \ Dryer, Garage \ Detached, Extras \ Storage Building, Construction \ Siding, Exterior Features \ Swimming Pool, Heat \ Natural Gas, Fireplace \ Gas Logs, Stories \ One & One-Half, Garage \ Carport, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish\Antenna, Construction \ Brick\Frame, City \ Crawfordville, Area \ 39:Taliaferro County, Lot Size\Acreage \ 3+ - 4, Ownership \ Bank Owned
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 030 015X
- Zillow Home ID: 105395815
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $117-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 339 Sharon Rd NE|
Nearby Schools in Taliaferro
Taliaferro County School (assigned)PK-126.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!