419 Tower Dr, San Antonio, TX 782322 beds, 2 baths, 3,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A peaceful retreat, this pastoral home feels miles away from the city, yet is truly close to everything. Within the very desirable San Antonio neighborhood of Hill Country Village, it?s convenient to the airport, shopping and recreation. The home is ideal for memorable parties or simple relaxation. It has been featured in Dwell Magazine, HG TV ? Homes Across America and What You Get for Your Money and San Antonio Express News ?TexZen Living?. The home has also been a part of the AIA Tour and Pond Association Pond Tours.
Interior - Front door opens to great room showcasing kitchen, dining and living area. Entire back of house is glass, large all masonry sky-lit fireplace dominate room, high-pitched ceiling includes rough-sawed cedar exposed beams with dual ceiling fans. Polished white terrazzo floor provide easy maintenance. Rich, elegant, red mahogany walls
Kitchen - Sky-lit kitchen is tucked behind a circular black granite bar and includes black granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, two pantries, red mahogany cabinets with under-cabinet lighting and stainless steel back splashes.
Media Room - Built-in birch cabinets, easy access storage for all media equipment, which connects to adjustable-volume speakers throughout house.
Master Bedroom - Custom designed, built-in birch wardrobe doubles as headboard, propane fireplace, and large walk-in sky-lit closet.
Master bath - Double shower with large picture windows open up to private garden, large two person aerated tub, stainless steel sinks inset into honeyed onyx counter top is lit from below to create a beautiful stone glow. 1-inch beige tiled floors and walls. Built in birch cabinets.
Guest Bedroom - Includes a built-in queen Murphy bed plus built-in birch cabinets and walk-in closet. Guest bathroom includes 1-inch celadon tiled floors and walls with glass shower wall & sink.
Office/Study - Granite built-in desk and shelves, large window overlooks back of property.
Wide planked red oak floors in bedrooms and office/study
Hill Country Village is a city of 350 large acreage homes within central San Antonio. It has it's own police force as well as Mayor and City Council.
- Lot: 2.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,354 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 058330010650
- Zillow Home ID: 26205038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 419 Tower Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78232, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% lower than in San Antonio Metro, and 11.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78232 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78232 home values.
- 417 Tower Dr San Antonio, TX$1.57M556,000
- 421 Tower Dr San Antonio, TX$494K------
- 415 Tower Dr San Antonio, TX$686K32.52,813
- 105 El Cerrito Cir San Antonio, TX$273K322,270
- 107 El Cerrito Cir San Antonio, TX$250K321,852
- 101 El Cerrito Cir San Antonio, TX$212K31.51,351
- 111 El Cerrito Cir San Antonio, TX$217K21.51,277
- 413 Tower Dr San Antonio, TX$519K221,578
- 117 El Cerrito Cir San Antonio, TX$266K432,403
- 239 Sequoia Dr San Antonio, TX$244K31.51,880
- 418 Tower Dr San Antonio, TX$646K444,407
- 418 Tower Dr San Antonio, TX$672K43.52,019
- 104 El Cerrito Cir San Antonio, TX$275K32.52,288
- 100 El Cerrito Cir San Antonio, TX$247K221,903
- 308 Fleetwood Dr San Antonio, TX$231K21.51,848
- 411 Tower Dr San Antonio, TX$531K221,537
- 312 Fleetwood Dr San Antonio, TX$226K321,508
- 108 El Cerrito Cir San Antonio, TX$385K323,194
- 304 Fleetwood Dr San Antonio, TX$214K321,506
Nearby Schools in Hill Country Village
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292