419 Wellman Ave UNIT 419, North Chelmsford, MA 018632 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Back on the market!! Beautiful move in condition end unit townhouse in Williamsburg! Just steps to the pool, tennis courts, playground and Merrimack River! Living room with fireplace, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new half bath, central air and 1st floor laundry. Finished lower level, large master with walk in closet and plenty of storage space. Pet friendly unit, 2 deeded parking spots plus plenty of guest parking. Sellers found a new home they are waiting to move into so make an offer!
- Built in 1984
- HOA Fee: $339
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $214,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Finished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,FAM_DSCRP \ Closet,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Concrete,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,RESTRICTIONS \ RV/Boat/Trailer,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Half-Duplex,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 420
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0006 L:1 U:98
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56442577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 419 Wellman Avenue UNIT 419
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01863, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% greater than in Boston Metro, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01863 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01863 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Chelmsford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292