- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4190 W Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE, Bellevue, WA 980085 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $348,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1330 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain, Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,760 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 8043700420
- Zillow Home ID: 49077601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4190 W Lake Sammamish Parkway Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Vasa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.2% lower than in Bellevue, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Vasa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vasa home values.
- 4152 178th Ln SE APT 1 Bellevue, WA$392K22.51,122
- 4115 178th Ln SE APT 3 Bellevue, WA$337K32.51,111
- 4115 178th Ln SE APT 2 Bellevue, WA$326K22.51,000
- 4131 178th Ln SE APT 3 Bellevue, WA$234K241,122
- 4131 178th Ln SE APT 4 Bellevue, WA$217K22.51,146
- 4131 178th Ln SE APT 1 Bellevue, WA$259K32.51,312
- 4123 178th Ln SE APT 2 Bellevue, WA--22.5962
- 4139 178th Ln SE APT 1 Bellevue, WA$264K32.251,323
- 4165 178th Ln SE APT 301 Bellevue, WA$512K------
- 4165 178th Ln SE APT 301 Bellevue, WA$322K321,100
- 4165 178th Ln SE APT 301 Bellevue, WA$514K------
- 4160 178th Ln SE # 107 Bellevue, WA$219K321,116
- 4160 178th Ln SE # 101 Bellevue, WA$216K321,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292