4194 Sunswept Dr, Studio City, CA 916042 beds, 1 bath, 1,294 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 20 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,295,000
- Price/sqft: $1,001
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,294 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 2376001016
- Zillow Home ID: 20029680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4194 Sunswept Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 12464 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$834K121,320
- 4198 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.48M563,938
- 4194 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$992K------
- 12458 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$777K22920
- 4188 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$807K331,818
- 12452 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$827K221,114
- 4253 Vanetta Dr Studio City, CA$2.14M553,858
- 4184 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.07M321,858
- 4248 Vanetta Dr Studio City, CA$3.34M455,137
- 4182 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$885K221,392
- 4172 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.33M322,536
- 12442 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.02M331,730
- 4245 Vanetta Dr Studio City, CA$1.69M334,426
- 4194 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$2.7M564,050
- 4148 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$2.13M674,163
- 12438 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$828K221,255
- 4191 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.37M----1,896
- 4156 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$4M676,400
- 4237 Vanetta Dr Studio City, CA$1.27M221,908
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.