4196 Oak Rd, Memphis, TN 381353 beds, 2 baths, 2,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Privacy abounds in this 3 bedroom 2 bath home on 3 BEAUTIFUL acres. (Land separated in 2 lots. First lot is 1 acre with house and barn. Second lot is the 2 acres directly behind the house) Fully fenced with gated entry. Includes a 40x20 barn with electricity and a large workshop and 2nd floor hay loft/storage. Fenced for livestock and includes an 8x12 chicken coop. 6 mature pecan trees provide hundreds of pounds of pecans each year. Many updates have been made to this marvelous property.
Large 19x14 eat in kitchen open to the den with bar area and includes a very large pantry. Breakfast area has a large picture window viewing the front yard. Top of the line dishwasher means no need to scrape your dishes as it includes a disposal, steam clean, and sanitize cycles. The kitchen has a huge pantry. The laundry room is off of the kitchen and is roughly 10x14 with enough room for extra storage, or use as an exercise area.
Lots of space with 3 separate living areas. Formal living room is 17x12.4 and adjoins a12.4x7.6 dining room. Fantastic view of the front yard from the picture window. Den by the kitchen is 18x14 with a sliding door which opens to the back porch. The bonus room downstairs is 17x14 and opens to a covered patio. So private you can leave your blinds open and enjoy natural sunlight all day.
3 bedrooms, one down and two up. Upstairs bedrooms have hardwood floors under carpet. Master bedroom has 2 large walk in closets. You could use the bonus room downstairs as a 4th bedroom as it has 2 nice sized closets. All bedrooms are ample size and very comfortable.
Updates include new roof in 2013, and new double hung windows and sliding glass doors with lifetime transferable warranty, vapor barrier added to the crawl space, extra insulation in the attic, house was rewired in the late 1990s. The house and barn have been pretreated for termites and has been under an active termite contract. Electronic entry gate has remote control access for the home owner and key pad for guest entry and will automatically open when you leave. Preprogram codes for family and friends or program temporary one use codes.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Barn with workshop and second level hay loft/storage area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,214 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: B0148 B00017
- Zillow Home ID: 42291099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4196 Oak Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.9% higher than in Bartlett, and 159.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38135 home values.
- 4164 Oak Rd Memphis, TN$192K433,814
- 4174 Oak Rd Memphis, TN$186K322,003
- 4210 Oak Rd Memphis, TN$317K433,679
- 4161 Oak Rd Memphis, TN$300K423,832
- Second TN--------
- 4144 Oak Rd Memphis, TN$114K31.51,367
- 4181 Oak Rd Memphis, TN$235K423,328
- 4181 Oak Rd Memphis, TN--------
- 7150 Centralia Rd Bartlett, TN$148K321,830
- 4215 Oak Rd Memphis, TN$455K346,050
- 4151 Oak Rd Memphis, TN$175K332,453
- 7162 Centralia Rd Memphis, TN$177K322,223
- 4250 Oak Rd Bartlett, TN$504K43.53,958
- 7138 Ellendale Rd Memphis, TN$98K211,217
- 4148 Catalpa Hill Dr Bartlett, TN$95K321,786
- 7176 Centralia Rd Memphis, TN$101K311,176
- 7139 Centralia Rd Bartlett, TN$151K43.52,638
- 7117 Centralia Rd Memphis, TN$107K321,485
- 4144 Catalpa Hill Dr Bartlett, TN$122K42.51,800
Nearby Schools in Bartlett
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292