- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 147 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,199 all time views
- HOA Fee: $8/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $599,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 08764405
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Water: Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Parking Type: Garage
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Exterior Building Type: Cedar
- Basement Bathrooms (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: Short Sale
- Assessment Includes: Other
- Sewer: Septic-Private
- Family Room Level: Main Level
- Addtl Room 2 Name: Recreation Rm
- Special Assessments: U
- 4th Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Basement
- Addtl Room 1 Name: Other
- Addtl Room 10 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Annual
- Status: Contingent
- Square Feet Source: Not Reported
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Age: 11-15 Years
- Additional Sales Information: Short Sale
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: Recreation Room
- Additional Sales Information: List Agent Must Accompany
- Additional Sales Information: Pre-Foreclosure
- Additional Rooms: Other
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Type of House: 2 Stories
- Garage Type: Attached
- Garage Type: Attached
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0822208002
- Zillow Home ID: 61488109
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $430-810K.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60175, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 115.2% greater than in Campton Hills, and 859% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60175 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Campton Hills.
Nearby Schools in Campton Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.