42-44 Boynton St UNIT 3, Boston, MA 021303 beds, 1 bath, 1,077 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $383,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ None, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Hot Water Radiators, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Master Bath \ No, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ 2/3 Family, Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed, Type \ Condo, Uffi \ Unknown, Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,077 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: W:11 P:03175 S:006
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59130675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42-44 Boynton Street UNIT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Plain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.7% less than in Boston, and 82% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
- 30 Boynton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$305K21868
- 43 Boynton St APT 1R Boston, MA$295K21760
- 43 Boynton St APT 1L Boston, MA$295K21760
- 43 Boynton St APT 2R Boston, MA$291K21760
- 43 Boynton St APT 2L Boston, MA$287K11760
- 43 Boynton St APT 3L Boston, MA$305K21760
- 43 Boynton St APT 3R Boston, MA$305K21760
- 31-33 Boynton St Boston, MA$924K734,956
- 35 Boynton St Boston, MA$568K41.5--
- 35 Boynton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$479K41.51,570
- 37 Boynton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$481K41.51,570
- 37 Boynton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$305K21792
- 30 Boynton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$317K21910
- 29 Boynton St Boston, MA$701K633,069
- 35 Boynton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$308K21792
- 22 Boynton St # 3 Boston, MA--------
- 30 Boynton St Boston, MA$340K21980
- 42-44 Boynton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$337K211,077
- 42-44 Boynton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$337K211,098
- 59 Mcbride St Boston, MA$636K221,922
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.