- Built in 1899
- Views: 2,054 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $529,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $561
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Assc Fee Includes \ Air Conditioning, Assc Fee Includes \ Clubroom, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exercise Room, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Extra Storage, Assc Fee Includes \ Gas, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Security, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Swimming Pool, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ Yes, Assoc Security \ Concierge, Basement \ N, Beach Description \ Ocean, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior Unit Features \ Professional Landscaping, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Garage Parking \ Attached, Heating \ Forced Air, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - On Site, Parking Feature \ Deeded, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Pool Description \ Inground, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Front, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 367
- Floor size: 943 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03506 S:092
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 67096257
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $530-739K.
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 6.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% less than in Boston, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (343)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 42 8th St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!