42 8th St APT 3110, Boston, MA 021292 beds, 2 baths, 939 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1899
- 61 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $56
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $467,500
- Price/sqft: $627
- MLS #: 71688168
- Amenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Marina,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ Swimming Pool,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Amenities \ University,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Wall Oven,Assc Fee Includes \ Air Conditioning,Assc Fee Includes \ Clubroom,Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator,Assc Fee Includes \ Exercise Room,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Gas,Assc Fee Includes \ Heat,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping,Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities,Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Security,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Swimming Pool,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ Yes,Assoc Security \ Concierge,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ N,Beach Description \ Harbor,Beachfront \ Yes,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Condominium Name \ Parris Landing,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Brick,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Garage Parking \ Assigned,Garage Parking \ Attached,Garage Parking \ Deeded,Heating \ Forced Air,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - On Site,Master Bath \ Yes,Parking Feature \ Assigned,Parking Feature \ Deeded,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Pool Description \ Heated,Pool Description \ Inground,Roof Material \ Rubber,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Mid-Rise,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Front,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ Harbor,Waterfront \ Yes,Year Built Descrp \ Actual,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 367
- Floor size: 939 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03506 S:348
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 67096268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 8th Street APT 3110
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% less than in Boston, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292