- Built in 1899
- Views: 960 all time views
- HOA Fee: $80
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $725,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $528
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Heated, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 367
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03506 S:470
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 67096103
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $660-805K.
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 37.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% lower than in Boston, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (325)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 42 8th St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!