This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $609K-1.02M.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $15.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Boston is $12,608.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Boston is $21,650.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1,290 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1984
- All time views: 377
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $1
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access
- AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool
- AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping
- FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes
- Heating system: Gas
- INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Elevator
- PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w\ Restrictions
- REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes
- RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Swimming Pool
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Valet Parking
- RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03506 S:762
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 67095615
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% lower than in Boston, and 81.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
|Other Units in this Building (350)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 42 8th St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!