- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
42 Allan Dr, Vernon, CT 060664 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118954136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 Allan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Coventry, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coventry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 121 Gable Rd Coventry, CT$385K421,613
- 12 Allen Rd Coventry, CT$252K322,496
- 212 Reynolds Dr Coventry, CT$133K311,206
- 80 Gable Rd Coventry, CT$208K32.52,083
- 194 Reynolds Dr Coventry, CT$165K211,296
- 77 Gable Rd Coventry, CT$159K321,056
- 50 Camilleri Dr Coventry, CT$164K311,280
- 203 Reynolds Dr Coventry, CT$203K31.51,728
- 128 Gable Rd Coventry, CT$164K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.