- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 1,032 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $359,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Water
- Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Storage Space, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ L, Bedroom 3 Level \ L, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Security System, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Boat/Slip Dock, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Enclosed, Exterior Features CF \ Screened Porch, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, Family Room Level \ L, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ 4 Parking Spaces, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Sec Sys/Alarms, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Fenced, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, LotDescription \ Waterfront, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, StreetType \ Ave, Style \ Split Entry, Utility Room Level \ L, Water Access Description \ Owned, Water CF \ Private, Water Frontage \ 120, Water Type \ Lake, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,903 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: DERY M:51 B:68
- Zillow Home ID: 86831411
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-625K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03038 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is valued 69.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 59.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Derry, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
|25 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$168K||1||1.5||816|
|40 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$150K||1||--||424|
|38 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$155K||2||--||584|
|46 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$262K||2||--||924|
|23 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$131K||1||1.5||772|
|5 Tobacco Rd # R Derry, NH||$187K||2||1.5||1,421|
|29 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$175K||2||1.5||792|
|48 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$439K||2||2.5||3,316|
|1 Tobacco Rd Derry, NH||$136K||2||1.5||883|
|3 Tobacco Rd Derry, NH||$147K||3||1.5||942|
|5 Tobacco Rd Derry, NH||$199K||3||1.5||1,421|
|7 Tobacco Rd Derry, NH||$145K||1||1.5||978|
|9 Tobacco Rd Derry, NH||$278K||3||3||2,500|
|11 Tobacco Rd Derry, NH||$372K||5||3.5||3,648|
|36 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$146K||2||--||440|
|50 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$343K||3||2.5||2,304|
|21 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$125K||2||1.5||640|
|34 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$276K||4||2||1,632|
|52 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$186K||2||1.5||1,176|
|32 Beaver Lake Ave Derry, NH||$296K||4||3||2,282|
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!