- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 1,618 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $410,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $169
- Finished basement, 504 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,425 sqft
- Parcel #: M:41B B:0318 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56929559
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $342-580K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01938 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is valued 17.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Ipswich, and 46.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
|40 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA||$471K||3||2.5||2,208|
|44 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA||$471K||3||3||2,208|
|46 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA||$501K||4||2.5||2,475|
|38 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA||$450K||3||3||2,128|
|37 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA||$450K||4||2||2,254|
|36 Broadway Ave Ipswich, MA||$451K||3||2.5||2,016|
|36 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA||$471K||3||2.5||2,243|
|2 N Perley Ave Ipswich, MA||$428K||4||1.5||1,978|
|39 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA||$424K||4||3||2,048|
|3 N Perley Ave Ipswich, MA||$411K||2||1.5||2,153|
|31 Farley Ave Ipswich, MA||$420K||3||2||1,828|
|29 Farley Ave Ipswich, MA||$388K||3||1||1,774|
|35 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA||$436K||3||1||2,462|
|33 Farley Ave Ipswich, MA||$344K||2||1||1,264|
|44 Brownville Ave Ipswich, MA||$359K||5||2||1,624|
|34 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA||$478K||3||2.5||2,425|
|27 Farley Ave Ipswich, MA||$419K||3||1||2,118|
|21 New Mill Pl UNIT 21 Ipswich, MA||$369K||2||2.5||1,729|
|19 New Mill Pl UNIT 19 Ipswich, MA||$335K||2||2.5||1,426|
|17 New Mill Pl Ipswich, MA||$372K||2||2.5||1,782|
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!