- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ Yes, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,096 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0063 B:0000 L:0017-32
- Zillow Home ID: 118503235
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is valued 25.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Town of Plymouth, and 55.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
|44 Citation Dr Plymouth, MA||$398K||3||2.5||2,136|
|36 Citation Dr Plymouth, MA||$384K||3||2.5||1,992|
|36 Citation Dr Plymouth, MA||$370K||3||2.5||1,904|
|31 Citation Dr Plymouth, MA||$400K||3||2.5||2,284|
|28 Citation Dr Plymouth, MA||$409K||3||2.5||1,904|
|20 Citation Dr Plymouth, MA||$388K||3||2.5||1,958|
|6 Citation Dr Plymouth, MA||$400K||4||2.5||2,327|
|3 Citation Dr Plymouth, MA||$404K||4||2.5||2,458|
|12 Seabiscuit Dr Plymouth, MA||$429K||4||4||2,352|
|786 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$392K||4||1.5||2,690|
|790 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$412K||4||2.5||2,271|
|794 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$514K||4||2.5||3,156|
|776 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$501K||4||2.5||3,198|
|802 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$524K||4||2.5||3,228|
|822 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$325K||3||2||1,638|
|762 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$509K||4||2.5||3,732|
|830 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$414K||4||3||2,987|
|756 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$443K||4||3.5||3,573|
|842 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$535K||4||3||3,479|
|748 Ship Pond Rd Plymouth, MA||$485K||4||2.5||3,228|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
PK-4 & ungraded2.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!