42 Creekside Ct, Corte Madera, CA 949253 beds, 2 baths, 1,562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Hike on Ring Mountain - access trails right outside your front door!
Gourmet grocery store, Paradise Foods, right around the corner.
This 148 unit complex is well maintained and this unit was the former model - premiere location in complex - quiet, on the creek, on a cul-de-sac.
- Lot: 3,877 sqft
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $673,000
- Price/sqft: $431
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 4 spaces, 535 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,562 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 02629022
- Zillow Home ID: 19254557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 Creekside Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94925, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% higher than in Corte Madera, and 79.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94925 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Corte Madera.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94925 home values.
- 40 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$724K22.51,562
- 44 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$862K331,901
- 34 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$684K221,244
- 26 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$684K221,246
- 38 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$627K221,252
- 30 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$718K221,346
- 107 Madera Del Presidio Dr Corte Madera, CA$955K321,757
- 22 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$735K32.51,446
- 37 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$683K22.51,562
- 105 Madera Del Presidio Dr Corte Madera, CA$1.3M32.52,293
- 21 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$762K22.51,562
- 18 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$746K32.51,446
- 103 Madera Del Presidio Dr Corte Madera, CA$1.24M32.51,998
- 14 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$844K321,446
- 23 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$896K32.51,550
- 11 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$746K22.51,562
- 35 Creekside Ct Corte Madera, CA$673K32.51,452
Nearby Schools in Corte Madera
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292