- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $61
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH2_DSCRP \ Pantry, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Parcel #: M:09 B:017 L:00044
- Zillow Home ID: 56734246
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01605 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Worcester as a whole. Among 01605 homes, this home is valued 27.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% greater than in Worcester, and 1.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01605 home values.
|75 Uxbridge St Douglas, MA||$294K||4||1.5||2,532|
|40 Duxbury Rd Worcester, MA||$153K||4||2||2,003|
|51 Uxbridge St # 2 Worcester, MA||$117K||2||1||900|
|51 Uxbridge St # 1 Worcester, MA||$117K||2||1||900|
|51 Uxbridge St Worcester, MA||$137K||4||2||1,707|
|38 Duxbury Rd Worcester, MA||$223K||9||3||3,690|
|43 Duxbury Rd Worcester, MA||$160K||3||1.5||1,262|
|48 Uxbridge St Worcester, MA||$231K||6||3||3,070|
|50 Uxbridge St Worcester, MA||$196K||5||2||2,122|
|41 Duxbury Rd Worcester, MA||$162K||3||1.5||1,542|
|54 Uxbridge St Worcester, MA||$215K||4||2||3,938|
|40 Uxbridge St Worcester, MA||$211K||6||3||2,828|
|32 Duxbury Rd Worcester, MA||$217K||8||3||3,497|
|37 Duxbury Rd Worcester, MA||$162K||3||2||1,526|
|44 Uxbridge St Worcester, MA||$236K||6||3||3,444|
|44 Uxbridge St # 3 Worcester, MA||$184K||--||--||--|
|56 Uxbridge St Worcester, MA||$193K||5||2||1,992|
|35 Uxbridge St Worcester, MA||$168K||4||1||1,814|
|38 Uxbridge St Worcester, MA||$185K||4||2.5||1,841|
|35 Duxbury Rd Worcester, MA||$202K||5||2||2,596|
Nearby Schools in Worcester
PK-6 & ungraded0.8 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!