42 E Faris Rd, Greenville, SC 296053 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $153,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0204001103200
- Zillow Home ID: 11004707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 E Faris Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96% lower than in Greenville, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
- 46 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$185K211,070
- 107 Cureton St Greenville, SC$191K221,308
- 109 Cureton St Greenville, SC$259K221,266
- 105 Cureton St Greenville, SC$215K21920
- 36 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$196K42.52,050
- 45 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$188K211,680
- 113 Cureton St Greenville, SC$272K321,500
- 103 Cureton St Greenville, SC--31.51,400
- 50 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$265K321,871
- 101 Cureton St Greenville, SC$213K31.51,300
- 115 Cureton St Greenville, SC$278K321,464
- 47 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$175K421,408
- 32 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$307K321,800
- 117 Cureton St Greenville, SC$404K331,964
- 100 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$138K221,438
- 23 Cureton St Greenville, SC$169K31.51,356
- 142 Lanneau Dr Greenville, SC$282K321,472
- 35 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$269K321,500
- 30 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$271K31.52,466
- 104 Cureton St Greenville, SC$206K321,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.