- Lot: 8,197 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- 203 days on Zillow
- Views: 623 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 6471748
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BasementType \ None, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Kitchen1Level \ Upper 1, LivingRoomLevel \ Upper 1, Exterior \ Stucco, State \ NJ, Type \ Detached, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Cooling \ Wall Unit, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LaundryType \ UpprFlrLndry, Styles \ Colonial, GarageSpaces \ 3-CarGarage, CommunityFeeIncludes \ HotWtrFee, WaterFront \ N
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 0800041000000003
- Zillow Home ID: 39818613
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $68-129K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08069 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Penns Grove as a whole. Among 08069 homes, this home is 7.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.8% less than in Penns Grove, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 08069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Penns Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08069 home values.
- 11 W Union St-- beds, -- baths
2,106 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1950
|20 Barber Ave Penns Grove, NJ||$89K||--||--||1,424|
|46 E Griffith St Penns Grove, NJ||$86K||--||--||1,302|
|55 E Harmony St Penns Grove, NJ||$60K||--||--||780|
|53 E Harmony St Penns Grove, NJ||$126K||--||--||2,711|
|57 E Harmony St Penns Grove, NJ||$88K||--||--||1,141|
|21 Barber Ave Penns Grove, NJ||$158K||--||--||1,995|
|45 E Griffith St Penns Grove, NJ||$82K||--||--||1,406|
|59 E Harmony St Penns Grove, NJ||$91K||--||--||1,303|
|52 E Griffith St Penns Grove, NJ||$115K||Studio||--||1,491|
|51 E Harmony St Penns Grove, NJ||$90K||--||--||1,592|
|38 E Pitman St Penns Grove, NJ||$50K||2||1||1,171|
|40 E Pitman St Penns Grove, NJ||$88K||2||1||1,040|
|40 E Pitman St Penns Grove, NJ||$80K||2||1||1,040|
|36 E Pitman St Penns Grove, NJ||$58K||--||--||1,234|
|61 E Harmony St Penns Grove, NJ||$66K||--||--||835|
|42 E Pitman St Penns Grove, NJ||$64K||--||--||1,440|
|34 E Pitman St Penns Grove, NJ||$61K||2||1.5||1,432|
|49 E Harmony St Penns Grove, NJ||$74K||--||--||1,354|
|51 E Griffith St Penns Grove, NJ||$69K||--||--||493|
|44 E Pitman St Penns Grove, NJ||$63K||2||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Penns Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!