- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
42 E Main St, Gloucester, MA 019303 beds, 1 bath, 676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $1
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 676 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0054 B:0043 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56040943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 E Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01930 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
- 40 E Main St Gloucester, MA$318K432,198
- 52 E Main St Gloucester, MA$333K431,796
- 44 E Main St Gloucester, MA$403K431,971
- 38 E Main St Gloucester, MA$291K421,672
- 17 Mondello Sq Gloucester, MA$309K321,008
- 56 E Main St Gloucester, MA$316K42.51,731
- 15 Mondello Sq Gloucester, MA$296K311,122
- 47 E Main St Gloucester, MA$316K42.51,408
- 11 Amero Ct Gloucester, MA$335K42.51,936
- 36 E Main St Gloucester, MA$789K653,173
- 19 Mondello Sq Gloucester, MA$346K311,332
- 41 E Main St Gloucester, MA$262K31966
- 45 E Main St Gloucester, MA$417K632,912
- 11 Mondello Sq Gloucester, MA$259K42.51,428
- 12 Amero Ct Gloucester, MA$337K422,173
- 49 E Main St Gloucester, MA$309K532,465
- 18 Mondello Sq UNIT 1 Gloucester, MA$297K211,200
- 18 Mondello Sq UNIT 2 Gloucester, MA$358K321,414
- 9 Amero Ct Gloucester, MA$271K521,195
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292