- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
42 Eagle Rd, Saugus, MA 019062 beds, 2 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Parcel #: M:004-D B:0010 L:0007
- Zillow Home ID: 56126493
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 Eagle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% higher than in Saugus, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
- 58 Robins St East Bridgewater, MA$284K321,728
- 86 Robins St East Bridgewater, MA$206K--11,188
- 48 Robins St East Bridgewater, MA$248K321,172
- 96 Robins St East Bridgewater, MA$199K21932
- 51 Robins St UNIT 51 East Bridgewater, MA$181K21.51,500
- 122 Morris St Revere, MA$318K321,633
- 112 Morris St Revere, MA$299K211,008
- 31 Robins St UNIT 31 East Bridgewater, MA$171K21.51,024
- 18 Robins St UNIT 18 East Bridgewater, MA$173K21.51,040
- 132 Morris St Revere, MA$553K--2.52,228
- 134 Morris St Revere, MA$622K42.52,652
- 124 Morris St Revere, MA$687K52.53,086
- 126 Morris St Revere, MA$716K43.53,580
- 130 Morris St Revere, MA$678K42.52,392
- 128 Morris St Revere, MA$615K42.52,376
- 111 Morris St Revere, MA$536K42.52,532
- 123 Morris St Revere, MA$720K42.53,740
- 121 Morris St Revere, MA$764K43.53,200
- 121 Morris St Revere, MA$351K43.53,268
- 119 Morris St Revere, MA$659K43.53,142
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292