42 Foote Ave, Canaan, CT 06018Studio, 2,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement, 750 sqft
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Basement Type \ Crawl Space,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Exterior \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Furnace Type \ Central,Heat Type \ Radiator,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Laundry Room Access \ None,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Parking Type Description \ Off Street,Property Type \ Multi-Family,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Other - Other,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,995 sqft
- Parcel #: M:22 L:186-1
- Zillow Home ID: 61990312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 42 Foote Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.8% less than in Hartford Metro, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Burlington home values.
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292