- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,270 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $610,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $287
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Slab, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,126 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:00000027 P:00000146
- Zillow Home ID: 56296393
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $420-720K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01760 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Natick as a whole. Among 01760 homes, this home is valued 29.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Natick, and 84.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01760 home values.
|40 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$400K||3||2||1,792|
|44 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$432K||4||2||2,126|
|38 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$393K||3||1||1,579|
|41 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$389K||4||2||1,560|
|36 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$384K||3||2||1,491|
|39 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$403K||4||1||1,674|
|43 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$392K||3||1.5||1,354|
|37 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$448K||4||2||2,170|
|45 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$387K||2||1||1,386|
|151 N Main St Natick, MA||$379K||4||1.5||1,680|
|149 N Main St Natick, MA||$449K||5||2.5||2,143|
|34 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$479K||3||1.5||2,203|
|35 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$364K||3||1||1,238|
|147 N Main St Natick, MA||$346K||3||2||1,352|
|254 Bacon St Natick, MA||$404K||3||1.5||1,294|
|145 N Main St Natick, MA||$443K||3||2||1,462|
|33 Franconia Ave Natick, MA||$493K||3||3||2,356|
|256 Bacon St Natick, MA||$393K||2||1.5||1,312|
|252 Bacon St Natick, MA||$291K||--||--||--|
|9 Overhill Rd Natick, MA||$596K||5||2.5||2,814|
Nearby Schools in Natick
PK-4 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!