- Lot: 18,239 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 1,574 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $356,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0108 B:0368
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56114910
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $272-338K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 5.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 51.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|42 Greenwood Rd Peabody, MA||$325K||3||3||1,803|
|1 Christopher Ter Peabody, MA||$354K||4||2||1,638|
|32 Greenwood Rd Peabody, MA||$280K||3||1||1,120|
|3 Christopher Ter Peabody, MA||$414K||4||2||2,680|
|32 Greenwood Rd # A Peabody, MA||$392K||5||3||2,774|
|27 Greenwood Rd Peabody, MA||$373K||3||2||2,450|
|29 Greenwood Rd Peabody, MA||$367K||3||1||2,121|
|3 Amanda Way Peabody, MA||$388K||3||2||2,080|
|34 Greenwood Rd Peabody, MA||$266K||2||1||884|
|48 Dexter St Peabody, MA||$318K||3||2||1,248|
|1 Amanda Way Peabody, MA||$411K||4||2.5||2,320|
|51 Greenwood Rd Peabody, MA||$324K||3||2.5||1,522|
|5 Christopher Ter Peabody, MA||$431K||5||2.5||3,338|
|2 Christopher Ter Peabody, MA||$389K||3||2.5||2,250|
|4 Christopher Ter Peabody, MA||$367K||4||2.5||1,744|
|40 Greenwood Rd Peabody, MA||$459K||5||3.5||2,912|
|36 Greenwood Rd Peabody, MA||$401K||3||2.5||2,144|
|55 Dexter St Peabody, MA||$381K||4||2.5||2,314|
|46 Dexter St Peabody, MA||$304K||3||1||1,252|
|4 Amanda Way Peabody, MA||$368K||3||3||1,888|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!