- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 245 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,262 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $1
- Price/sqft: $201
- MLS #: 71762146
- Keller Williams Realty
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,734 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0096 B:0009 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56955588
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $370-485K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is 17.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|3 Doe Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$491K||4||2.5||2,028|
|1 Doe Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$528K||4||2||2,724|
|44 Hale St Newburyport, MA||$382K||3||1.5||1,254|
|5 Doe Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$525K||4||2.5||2,028|
|4 Doe Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$493K||3||2.5||2,100|
|46 Hale St Newburyport, MA||$435K||3||2||1,938|
|7 Doe Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$495K||4||2.5||2,125|
|2 Doe Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$615K||4||3.5||3,519|
|3 Wilkinson Dr Newburyport, MA||$546K||3||2.5||2,528|
|6 Doe Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$559K||5||2.5||2,514|
|8 Doe Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$520K||3||2.5||2,352|
|9 Doe Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$542K||3||2.5||2,187|
|36 Hale St Newburyport, MA||$432K||4||2||2,300|
|2 Quail Run Holw Newburyport, MA||$623K||4||3.5||2,809|
|5 Wilkinson Dr Newburyport, MA||$727K||4||3.5||3,900|
|11 Doe Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$593K||3||2.5||2,704|
|17 Fox Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$490K||3||2.5||2,200|
|1 Quail Run Holw Newburyport, MA||$491K||4||2.5||1,860|
|4 Quail Run Holw Newburyport, MA||$567K||4||2.5||2,887|
|15 Fox Run Dr Newburyport, MA||$572K||4||2.5||2,726|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!