- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 2,166 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $236
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Parcel #: M:014/019.0-0089-0000.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57040626
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $248-379K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01721 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Ashland as a whole. Among 01721 homes, this home is valued 2.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ashland, and 56.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01721 home values.
|22 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$340K||3||1.5||1,629|
|20 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$326K||3||1||1,256|
|23 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$292K||3||1||888|
|26 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$292K||3||1||888|
|27 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$294K||3||1||888|
|19 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$316K||3||1||1,200|
|16 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$319K||3||1.5||1,348|
|31 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$299K||3||1||888|
|30 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$410K||4||2||2,042|
|15 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$288K||3||1||888|
|12 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$312K||2||1||1,248|
|33 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$306K||3||1||888|
|34 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$359K||4||2||1,595|
|11 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$287K||3||1||888|
|8 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$322K||3||1||1,436|
|37 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$365K||4||2||1,428|
|43 Pennock Rd Ashland, MA||$685K||2||3.5||2,562|
|38 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$330K||3||1.5||1,806|
|9 Indian Spring Rd Ashland, MA||$354K||4||2||1,676|
|117 W Union St Ashland, MA||$254K||2||1||888|
Nearby Schools in Ashland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!