42 Lenox Ter, West Orange, NJ 070524 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
WILL HIT THE MARKET FOR SALE WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17 FOR $359,000
Come on, can't you just see yourself here? Well, you can't yet because you haven't seen the photos; but have you been wanting to get into the St. Cloud neighborhood, be on a great side street and like Cape Cods?
If the answer is, YES, then set your calendars, schedule your alarm on your droid or iphone to come visit this home next week and get to the Open House on April 21. If you don't have a real estate agent already, give us a call @ 201-647-6144.
You're not going to want to miss this meticulously maintained, modern home that delivers comfort and space in a well-manicured bow.
IT HAS LOCATION: It's situated on a side street down the block from St.Cloud Elementary School, bus and shuttle to train station. It is ever oh so close to Stagg Field, the acres of Reservation land to picnic, walk, and meander; shops and the South Mountain Recreation Complex that includes the popular Turtle Back Zoo, the Codey Ice Skating Arena, Mini-Golf and the McLoone Boathouse Restaurant.
IT HAS AMENITIES: From central air conditioning, renovated kitchen and marble bath to big bedrooms and lush landscaping.
IT HAS SPACE: A great side dining room, a special bonus captured room upstairs that could be used as a fifth bedroom, a finished basement, wall-to-wall storage in the garage and a private, spacious backyard with large deck.
Close your eyes...now, open them and dial Real Estate Sales Consultant Bob Meaux @ 201-647-6144 for an appointment to turn your dreams into reality. This is one home you just got to see.
Don't you agree?!
This is such a great neighborhood. You see the kids walking back and forth from the school. You see neighbors out and about.
You can get to Stagg Field in minutes. It is a spot where a lot of soccer, softball and baseball local team leagues play. There's also a playground, basketball court and tennis court here.
Less than a half mile are the corner deli, and other shops. If you keep going, there's a McDonald's and then you are right at Turtle Back Zoo.
This is truly a place to be relaxed and feel welcomed.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $359,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113337717
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 Lenox Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Orange, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07052 home values.
- 36 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$395K----2,146
- 30 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$413K----1,883
- 29 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$377K----1,786
- 33 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$390K532,500
- 28 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$449K422,673
- 27 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$394K------
- 35 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$360K421,634
- 38 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$351K------
- 25 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$363K------
- 40 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$397K------
- 37 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$338K------
- 42 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$346K421,302
- 39 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$341K32.51,768
- 21 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$331K------
- 31-33 Rock Spring Ave West Orange, NJ$368K------
- 29 Rock Spring Ave West Orange, NJ$377K----1,930
- 24 Lenox Ter West Orange, NJ$543K----1,635
- 35 Rock Spring Ave West Orange, NJ$365K------
- 32 Sheridan Ave West Orange, NJ$340K------
- 34 Sheridan Ave West Orange, NJ$295K------
Nearby Schools in West Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292