42 Meadowlark Dr, Wareham, MA 025712 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 44 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- MLS #: 71725922
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0133A B:000 L:00137
- Zillow Home ID: 56668474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 Meadowlark Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% greater than in Wareham, and 39.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02571 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wareham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02571 home values.
- 12 Sandpiper Ter Wareham, MA$209K21704
- 7 Sandpiper Ter Wareham, MA$159K311,050
- 8 Wren Ter Wareham, MA$184K621,184
- 10 Wren Ter Wareham, MA$225K22.5960
- 37 Meadowlark Dr Wareham, MA$152K21720
- 11 Sandpiper Ter Wareham, MA$154K22792
- 5 Sandpiper Ter Wareham, MA$175K31.51,000
- 13 Wren Ter Wareham, MA$154K21720
- 14 Sandpiper Ter Wareham, MA$252K211,244
- 16 Wren Ter Wareham, MA$183K311,184
- 17 Wren Ter Wareham, MA$186K211,288
- 19 Wren Ter Wareham, MA$164K31720
- 16 Sandpiper Ter Wareham, MA$215K22720
- 21 Mallard Rd Wareham, MA$159K21792
- 8 Sandpiper Ter Wareham, MA$245K321,780
- 10 Sandpiper Ter Wareham, MA$232K31840
- 18 Sandpiper Ter Wareham, MA$258K221,312
- 6 Wren Ter Wareham, MA$291K42.52,624
- 13 Sandpiper Ter Wareham, MA$162K21836
- 14 Wren Ter Wareham, MA$159K211,061
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.