- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 4,289 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $172
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,282 sqft
- Parcel #: 3190042
- Zillow Home ID: 59012457
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $202-298K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06001 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Avon as a whole. Among 06001 homes, this home is valued 32.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% lower than in Avon, and 6.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
|43 Moravia Rd Avon, CT||$263K||3||1.5||1,548|
|54 Moravia Rd Avon, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,122|
|55 Moravia Rd Avon, CT||$289K||3||2.5||1,648|
|27 Wheeler Rd Avon, CT||$209K||2||1||1,025|
|60 Wellington Hgts Rd Avon, CT||$292K||3||2||1,812|
|34 Moravia Rd Avon, CT||$268K||3||1.5||1,776|
|62 Moravia Rd Avon, CT||$466K||4||2.5||3,288|
|35 Moravia Rd Avon, CT||$324K||4||2.5||2,112|
|68 Wellington Hgts Rd Avon, CT||$325K||3||3||2,187|
|15 Russell Rd Avon, CT||$247K||3||1.5||1,347|
|71 Moravia Rd Avon, CT||$236K||3||2||1,152|
|63 Moravia Rd Avon, CT||$227K||3||1||1,176|
|32 Wheeler Rd Simsbury, CT||$253K||3||1.5||1,615|
|21 Wheeler Rd Avon, CT||$261K||3||2||1,704|
|6 Raymond Rd Avon, CT||$346K||3||2||2,160|
|84 Wellington Hgts Rd Avon, CT||$291K||3||2.5||1,610|
|20 Wheeler Rd Simsbury, CT||$271K||3||2.5||1,743|
|76 Wellington Hgts Rd Avon, CT||$278K||3||1.5||1,530|
|24 Moravia Rd Avon, CT||$286K||2||3||1,918|
|80 Moravia Rd Avon, CT||$255K||3||1||1,488|
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!