- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 794 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $243,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Finished basement, 384 sqft
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0139 B:0000 L:34
- Zillow Home ID: 56178817
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 51.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|15 Woodbridge St Holyoke, MA||$199K||3||1.5||1,432|
|38 Mount Tom Ave Holyoke, MA||$219K||3||1.5||1,432|
|46 Mount Tom Ave Holyoke, MA||$271K||3||1.5||3,009|
|43 Mount Tom Ave Holyoke, MA||$201K||2||1||1,328|
|19 Woodbridge St Holyoke, MA||$272K||5||2.5||2,913|
|9 Woodbridge St Holyoke, MA||$216K||3||1.5||1,522|
|39 Mount Tom Ave Holyoke, MA||$233K||3||2.5||1,855|
|47 Mount Tom Ave Holyoke, MA||$217K||3||2||1,999|
|34 Mount Tom Ave Holyoke, MA||$220K||4||2.5||1,508|
|14 Woodbridge St Holyoke, MA||$214K||3||1.5||1,702|
|35 Mount Tom Ave Holyoke, MA||$219K||3||1.5||1,626|
|18 Woodbridge St Holyoke, MA||$222K||3||1.5||1,785|
|5 Woodbridge St Holyoke, MA||$239K||4||2.5||1,664|
|10 Woodbridge St Holyoke, MA||$220K||3||1.5||1,654|
|20 Woodbridge St Holyoke, MA||$211K||3||2||1,716|
|31 Mount Tom Ave Holyoke, MA||$233K||3||1.5||1,784|
|6 Woodbridge St Holyoke, MA||$226K||3||1||2,094|
|193 Bemis Rd Holyoke, MA||$205K||3||1||1,529|
|30 Mount Tom Ave Holyoke, MA||$255K||3||1.5||2,604|
|187 Bemis Rd Holyoke, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,878|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!