A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 5,360 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $760,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $251
- 550 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Pantry, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Entry Hall, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 3,022 sqft
- Parcel #: M:112 B:946 L:006
- Zillow Home ID: 57174741
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $710K-1.4M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02332 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Town of Duxbury as a whole. Among 02332 homes, this home is valued 101% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02332, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Duxbury, and 62.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02332 home values.
|35 Myles View Dr Duxbury, MA||$924K||3||3.5||2,954|
|53 Myles View Dr Duxbury, MA||$957K||4||3||3,000|
|32 Myles View Dr Duxbury, MA||$1.29M||4||3.5||4,748|
|56 Myles View Dr Duxbury, MA||$1.01M||4||2.75||2,498|
|290 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$810K||3||--||1,878|
|11 Myles View Dr Duxbury, MA||$686K||2||1.5||2,112|
|65 Myles View Dr Duxbury, MA||$1.01M||4||2.5||3,012|
|68 Myles View Dr Duxbury, MA||$831K||4||2||2,640|
|250 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$933K||5||2.5||3,006|
|320 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$1.66M||4||4.5||4,100|
|278 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$808K||3||2.5||1,924|
|304 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$918K||4||2.5||2,925|
|251 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$2.14M||5||4.5||5,000|
|57 Crescent St Duxbury, MA||$1.37M||6||4||3,512|
|79 Myles View Dr Duxbury, MA||$875K||3||3.5||2,614|
|232 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$982K||4||3.5||3,590|
|291 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$1.23M||4||3||3,040|
|279 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$662K||--||--||--|
|285 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$1.01M||3||3||2,872|
|271 Standish St Duxbury, MA||$606K||3||2||1,286|
Nearby Schools in Town of Duxbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.