- Built in 1920
- Views: 2,621 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $515,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $352
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate
- Security System
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Vent Hood, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Pool \ No, Assoc Security \ Fenced, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling \ Central Air, Cooling \ Individual, Cooling \ Unit Control, Disclosure \ Y, Documents On File \ Management Association Bylaws, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior Unit Features \ City View(s), Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Wood, Exterior Unit Features \ Gutters, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Individual, Heating \ Unit Control, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, Hot Water \ Tankless, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Intercom, Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Assigned, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Parking Feature \ Paved Driveway, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Restrictions \ Rentals, Restrictions \ RV/Boat/Trailer, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Active, Style \ Loft, Type \ Condo, Uffi \ Unknown, Unit Placement \ Middle, Unit Placement \ Street, Utility Connections \ for Gas Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Utility Connections \ Icemaker Connection, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 1,465 sqft
- Parcel #: 104-D-36 Sub lot:A3
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 60111465
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $401-610K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02145 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Somerville as a whole. Among 02145 homes, this home is valued 36.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02145, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 188.2% greater than in Somerville, and 53.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02145 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02145 home values.
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!