42 Myrtle St APT A3, Somerville, MA 021451 bed, 2 baths, 1,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $352
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate
- Security System
- Adult Community \ No,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Laundromat,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ University,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Freezer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Vent Hood,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Pool \ No,Assoc Security \ Fenced,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ Y,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Block,Construction \ Other (See Remarks),Cooling \ Central Air,Cooling \ Individual,Cooling \ Unit Control,Disclosure \ Y,Documents On File \ Management Association Bylaws,Documents On File \ Rules & Regs,Documents On File \ Unit Deed,Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers,Exterior \ Stucco,Exterior Unit Features \ City View(s),Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Wood,Exterior Unit Features \ Gutters,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Concrete,Flooring \ Hardwood,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Heating \ Central Heat,Heating \ Forced Air,Heating \ Gas,Heating \ Individual,Heating \ Unit Control,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,Hot Water \ Tankless,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Interior Features \ Intercom,Interior Features \ Security System,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Owner Association,Master Bath \ Yes,Parking Feature \ Assigned,Parking Feature \ Off-Street,Parking Feature \ Paved Driveway,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Restrictions \ Rentals,Restrictions \ RV/Boat/Trailer,Roof Material \ Rubber,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Active,Style \ Loft,Type \ Condo,Uffi \ Unknown,Unit Placement \ Middle,Unit Placement \ Street,Utility Connections \ for Gas Dryer,Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven,Utility Connections \ for Gas Range,Utility Connections \ Icemaker Connection,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 1,465 sqft
- Parcel #: 104-D-36 Sub lot:A3
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 60111465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 Myrtle Street APT A3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02145, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 188.2% higher than in Somerville, and 53.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02145 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02145 home values.
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292