42 N Elm St, Beacon, NY 125082 beds, 2 baths, 1,473 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 122 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 327294
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 192 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,473 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13020000595400289189930000
- Zillow Home ID: 30078230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 N Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12508 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beacon, and 76.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12508 home values.
- 40 N Elm St Beacon, NY$180K211,692
- 38 N Elm St Beacon, NY$206K21972
- 82 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$231K21.5984
- 36 N Elm St Beacon, NY$238K311,394
- 84 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$155K11612
- 39 N Walnut St Beacon, NY--------
- 37 N Walnut St Beacon, NY$192K522,192
- 80 Verplanck Ave Beacon, NY$207K41.52,156
- 34 N Elm St Beacon, NY$238K311,240
- 37 N Elm St # 2 Beacon, NY$102K111,000
- 37 N Elm St # 3 Beacon, NY$137K--1600
- 33 N Walnut St Beacon, NY$260K42.51,968
- 37 N Elm St UNIT 1 Beacon, NY$102K211,000
- 37 N Elm St # 1 Beacon, NY$102K211,000
- 37 N Elm St Beacon, NY$170K11600
- 48 N Elm St Beacon, NY$251K311,368
- 57 N Walnut St Beacon, NY$243K311,120
- 35 N Elm St Beacon, NY$167K21.51,053
- N Walnut St Beacon, NY$314K311,342
- 44 Oak St Beacon, NY$184K21896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!