42 Poplar StUNIT 1, Danvers, MA 01923
Sold on 12/10/12: $1
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow368
- Parcel #M:043 L:029 P:001
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID80625299
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$228,723||$201K – $258K||-$457||$139||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,821/mo||$1.3K – $2.2K/mo||+$45||$1.11||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 01923 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Danvers as a whole. Among 01923 homes, this home is valued 33.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01923 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Danvers, and 75.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Danvers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01923 home values.
Neighborhood for 42 Poplar Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Danvers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Holten Richmond Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Danvers High 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- St. Mary of the Annunciation PK-8 0.8 mi
- Great Oak Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Thorpe Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Riverside Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- St. John's Preparatory School 9-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005