A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 685 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $658,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $318
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Freezer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Freezer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Window AC, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Slider, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wood Flooring, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,072 sqft
- Parcel #: W:22 P:00736 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59090918
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $469-830K.
Market guideZillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 115.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.9% lower than in Boston, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
|44 Portsmouth St Boston, MA||$1.1M||7||4||4,461|
|32-34 Portsmouth St Boston, MA||$667K||3||2||2,352|
|1 Bronsdon St # C Brighton, MA||$444K||3||1||--|
|28 Portsmouth St Boston, MA||$596K||2||1||2,016|
|37 Portsmouth St UNIT 37 Boston, MA||$473K||2||2||1,347|
|39 Portsmouth St UNIT 39 Boston, MA||$504K||2||2||1,387|
|35 Portsmouth St UNIT 35 Boston, MA||$479K||2||2||1,343|
|5 Bronsdon St APT D Boston, MA||--||2||1||--|
|36 Bronsdon St # A Brighton, MA||--||3||1||--|
|50 Portsmouth St Boston, MA||$583K||2||2.5||1,675|
|3 Bronsdon St APT D Boston, MA||$376K||2||1||800|
|30 Lawrence St Boston, MA||--||3||1||1,100|
|19 Bronsdon St APT D Boston, MA||$385K||2||1||800|
|19 Bronsdon St APT F Brighton, MA||$385K||2||1||800|
|17 Bronsdon St APT B Brighton, MA||--||2||1||1,100|
|21 Bronsdon St Brighton, MA||$646K||3||1||--|
|21 Bronsdon St # B Boston, MA||--||3||1||950|
|15 Bronsdon St APT B Brighton, MA||--||3||1||800|
|15 Bronsdon St APT A Boston, MA||--||3||1||950|
|15 Bronsdon St APT D Boston, MA||--||2||1||800|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!