- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
42 Route 39 S, Sherman, CT 067842 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A beautiful and quiet community - with an exceptional small elementary and middle school. Fosters a great sense of community. Local library is exceptional. Good town government. Low taxes!
- Lot: 2.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $265,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,440 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:13 B:33
- Zillow Home ID: 57357669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42 Route 39 S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06784, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% higher than in Sherman, and 26.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06784 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sherman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06784 home values.
- 30 Route 39 S Sherman, CT$686K332,987
- 12 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$620K533,294
- 16 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$418K32.52,134
- 22 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$411K421,856
- 20 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$314K331,269
- 14 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$460K322,716
- 24 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$311K311,932
- 11 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$286K321,449
- 18 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$395K432,450
- 34 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$281K311,170
- 31 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$314K32960
- 126 Route 37 S Sherman, CT$506K323,107
- 130 Route 37 S Sherman, CT$256K121,420
- 29 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$229K311,080
- 19 Cedar Ln Canaan, CT$163K21828
- 23 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$454K321,649
- 21 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$291K211,018
- 36 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$379K321,376
- 33 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$325K321,409
- 27 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT$312K321,374
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Sherman School PK-8 0.9 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.