- Lot: 10,106 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,637 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $259
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: M:40 B:456 L:007
- Zillow Home ID: 56631811
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts Central Weymouth home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Weymouth as a whole. Among Central Weymouth homes, this home is valued 6.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Weymouth, and 73.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Weymouth home values.
|34 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$464K||4||2||2,814|
|38 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$322K||3||1.5||1,350|
|51 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$300K||--||1.5||1,344|
|45 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$285K||3||1||1,026|
|39 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$309K||--||1.5||1,344|
|50 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$323K||--||2||1,545|
|35 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$289K||3||1||1,116|
|24 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$300K||--||1||1,092|
|57 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$226K||2||1||768|
|30 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$306K||3||1||1,092|
|25 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$280K||3||1||936|
|56 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$322K||--||1.5||1,465|
|65 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$281K||2||2||864|
|14 Goodrow Rd Weymouth, MA||$337K||--||1.5||1,196|
|26 Goodrow Rd Weymouth, MA||$472K||3||2.5||2,049|
|18 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$332K||3||1.5||1,265|
|71 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$313K||--||1||1,288|
|34 Inman Rd Weymouth, MA||$436K||3||2||2,016|
|15 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$324K||--||1.5||1,092|
|36 Goodrow Rd Weymouth, MA||$381K||3||2||1,416|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!