- Built in 2008
- Views: 1,493 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $269,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 43
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0011C B:0000 L:090-42
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 92481178
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-359K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02762 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Plainville as a whole. Among 02762 homes, this home is valued 1.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02762, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Plainville, and 69.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02762 home values.
|43 Terry Ln UNIT 43 Plainville, MA||$330K||3||2.5||2,332|
|40 Terry Ln Plainville, MA||$311K||3||2.5||--|
|40 Terry Ln UNIT 40 Plainville, MA||$316K||3||2.5||1,716|
|44 Terry Ln UNIT 44 Plainville, MA||$318K||3||2.5||1,716|
|45 Terry Ln UNIT 45 Plainville, MA||$448K||3||3.5||2,900|
|39 Terry Ln Plainville, MA||$508K||3||3||2,316|
|46 Terry Ln UNIT 46 Plainville, MA||$320K||3||--||1,716|
|38 Terry Ln UNIT 38 Plainville, MA||$316K||3||2.5||1,716|
|36 Terry Ln UNIT 36 Plainville, MA||$316K||3||2.5||1,716|
|48 Terry Ln # 1 Plainville, MA||$362K||3||2.5||1,687|
|35 Terry Ln Plainville, MA||$462K||3||2||3,116|
|35 Terry Ln UNIT 35 Plainville, MA||$429K||3||3||3,116|
|50 Terry Ln # 2 Plainville, MA||$361K||3||2.5||1,687|
|33 Terry Ln UNIT 33 Plainville, MA||$317K||3||2.5||2,316|
|52 Terry Ln # 3 Plainville, MA||$362K||3||2.5||1,687|
|31 Terry Ln UNIT 31 Plainville, MA||$355K||3||3.5||2,316|
|30 Terry Ln Plainville, MA||$295K||3||2||--|
|54 Terry Ln # 4 Plainville, MA||$363K||3||2.5||1,687|
|29 Terry Ln UNIT 29 Plainville, MA||$311K||3||2.5||2,316|
|56 Terry Ln # 1 Plainville, MA||$363K||3||2.5||1,687|
Nearby Schools in Plainville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!