This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $58-185K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $8.5K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Noblesville is $10,275.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Noblesville is $17,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- All time views: 6,184
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, 400 sqft
- Appliances: None
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Breakfast Room
- Equipment: Not Applicable
- Exterior: Wood
- Foundation: Crawl
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Water Heater: Gas
- Breakfast nook
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,178 sqft
- Parcel #: 29-10-01-402-035.000-013
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 73262009
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!