- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
420 Clayton St, Denver, CO 802064 beds, 4 baths, 6,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $2,675,000
- Finished basement, 2000 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 736 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,544 sqft
- Parcel #: 0512205050000
- Zillow Home ID: 13348766
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 420 Clayton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cherry Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.6% less than in Denver, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherry Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherry Creek home values.
- 424 Clayton St Denver, CO$2M555,349
- 404 Clayton St Denver, CO$1.41M354,461
- 408 Clayton St Denver, CO$929K364,026
- 434 Clayton St Denver, CO$656K12.51,816
- 400 Clayton St Denver, CO$1.72M345,110
- 436 Clayton St Denver, CO$802K342,807
- 2707 E 4th Ave Denver, CO$774K23.51,735
- 408 Clayton St Denver, CO$1.55M43.53,184
- 444 Clayton St Denver, CO$1.33M43.54,239
- 405 Detroit St Denver, CO$797K23.52,397
- 403 Detroit St Denver, CO$974K43.53,163
- 450 Clayton St Denver, CO$1.29M243,269
- 425 Detroit St Denver, CO$821K22.54,100
- 421 Detroit St Denver, CO$893K232,793
- 423 Detroit St Denver, CO$741K23.52,000
- 427 Detroit St Denver, CO$879K23.52,140
- 401 Clayton St Denver, CO$692K321,258
- 2720 E 4th Ave Denver, CO$1.89M343,940
- 2700 E 4th Ave Denver, CO$1.98M34.54,952
- 435 Detroit St Denver, CO$1.36M343,814
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.