This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
1. Two large bedroom with two full bath rooms.
2. 1268 ft2 living space
3. Remodeled Kitchen, bathroom, sitting room and laundry in 2010
a. Remodeled kitchen with granite counter top and tiled floor
b. Remodeled bathrooms with tiled floor
c. Remodeled laundry with tiled floor
d. Remodeled sitting room with wood floor
4. Dish washer, washer and dryer, microwave oven
5. Attached two car garage
6. Great Cupertino School
7. 3-5 minute?s walk to Sunnyvale Community Center
8. Walking distance to shopping center including In-and Out, McDonalds, CVS Pharmacy, Safeway, and Sprouts etc.
9. HOA is paid by the Owner, which covers hot water and garbage fee.
10. A lots of parking space outside
Great Cupertino School
1. Stocklmeir Elementary School (Academic Score API >900)
2. Cupertino Middle School (API>900)
3. Fremont High School
1. One year lease
2. Application fee: $25
3. Deposit: $1500
Contact information: Tel: 408-483-6144 (cell)
- Built in 1982
- Views: 618 all time views
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 540 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $575,000
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,268 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 21135064
- Zillow Home ID: 19547310
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $660K-1.02M.
Market guideZillow predicts Ortega home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 6.1% rise for Sunnyvale as a whole. Among Ortega homes, this home is valued 36.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% greater than in Sunnyvale, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94087 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ortega home values.
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!